Friday, September 24, 2010

About Me

I was thinkin about what should I blog about first. There seem to be too many thoughts in my head. But then I decided to blog about myself first....give you an idea about what my blog is gonna be all about. I am a 23 year old guy living in Oman. Been here all my life. I am hopefully gonna finish my studies by next year and then make every effort to be the richest man alive ;)

I am gay and a Muslim. Which means I face a contant battle between doing what I want and doing what is right since Islam doesnt tolerate homosexuality. I have tried walking down the straight path but thats a story for another post. Life has shown me many ups and downs. Some of which I didnt even deserve. But life sucks for everyone right? I try to keep a positive atitude about it all. I read somewhere that if life gives you lemons, make lemon pies. They never told you how badly you get burnt while makin those friggin pies!

Like everyone else, I too am looking for answers. But they dont come easy. So till I get my answers, I am gonna blog about stuff in my life. This blog is gonna be about anything which has either inspired me or depressed me enough to bitch about it. Hope you enjoy my bitching. Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. The battle you're fighting regarding Islam and Homosexuality is an inner battle for many of us...im no exception. I blv...for those who Think...it always is a harder path to leave your trails on....Just yest'day I cried asked Allah to take me out of this helplessness state...Khair...Keep blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete