Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Loosing My Virginity

It been a long while since I posted anything. Nothing worth posting hapenned. Yeserday however an incident made me wanna write about my experience of loosing my virginity. Now now, dont just reach the conclusion that this post is gonna be about my first sexual experience! It is about my first ever car accident experience which hapenned yesterday.

We hear everyday about car accidents. They have become very common. Especially in Oman. I think Oman is third on the list of most dangerous accidents or something. My own brother has been in 2,3 accidents. One of my best friends, lets call him Brian, had a very major accident some months ago. He was injured physically as well as traumatized. Now before I go into details about my experience, lemme tell you something about Brian. He was my high school crush. Sadly he is straight. But I think he was kinda curious while growing up coz he used to do really strange non-straight things like carressing my thigh with his foot, slowly breathing over my neck or lightly carressing my chest when I wasnt looking. Plus there was one time when he really was trying to get me to kiss him by challenging me that I cant. And I wud've, had my other friend's younger brother not been there. Anyways, Brian is kinda like my ideal dream guy. He is atleast 6 feet (in any case, taller than me and I am 5'8" I think), really good looking, gorgeous hair, protective nature and he smells really good :P Now I am over him. It was a crush and I grew out of it some years back. Today he has a girlfriend who is really a very good person and I adore them as a couple. Back to the accident.....

Brian had come to pick his girlfriend up from our college and had asked me to come along too. We were near his girfriend's home but instead of taking the regular turn, Brian went straight. So his girlfriend asked him,

"Where are you going? Are you going for the park thing we discussed?"......

which I didnt understand coz Brian didnt reply and just kept going straight. There was another turning to the right which Brian had to take and I think he was day dreaming coz he suddenly realized he was about to miss the turning and he spun the steering wheel like crazy towards the turning. Now ordinarily we would have made the turning....if our speed had been a little less. All I remember is us heading towards the turning, not totally making it, then there were screeches, crazy turning of the steering wheel, me bracing myself coz I could see us heading towards the pavement and then there was a loud impact noise. What hapenned next really wierded me out. As soon as the car came to a stop, I turned towards the back seat and asked Brian's girlfriend...."Is this the park thing you had discussed?" Everyone was quite for a second and then we all burst out laughing and I was thinking to myself "Dude, whats wrong with you! You just had an accident, your leg is hurt and you are cracking jokes!!" which kinda confirmed my suspicion that I am a little crazy :P


All of us got out of the car, everyone was ok except the car. I walked Brian's girlfriend to her house which was nearby while Brian called his brother. And then we waited for his brother, then his friends who checked the car out, then the tow truck guys. All the while Brian kinda looked strange to me, like very stiffy. I kept asking him if he is ok and he kept saying yes but he didnt seem like it. So I stuck with him, making him eat and drink and talking to keep his mind off the accident. When everyone was gone and his brother was far off on the phone with someone, I saw a tear trickling down Brian's cheek. I asked him what was up but I guessed he was too traumatized to talk or act as if he is ok coz he just broke out sobbing. I was shocked for a micro second that Brian was crying!!! He is one of the bravest guys I know. So I took him in my arms and held him tightly while he sobbed like a baby. I thought he would  pull back coz that's how straight guys are, but he didnt. I held him for like 4,5 minutes while he kept crying and I had
to stand on my toes to reach his height!!. See, he was reliving his past accident all over again and was devastated. I felt realy sorry for the guy.

All the while I kept thinking about the impact. This was my first ever accident. I should have been scared. But all I felt was this rush of adrenaline and a thrill when the car was about to hit the pavement. So now I am planning to go to amusement parks and ride those dodging car thingies to relive this thrill. Told you I am wierd ;)

Fun Fact: This accident hapenned just outside Claire's house :)

12 comments:

  1. You're fine. That's great news!

    I understand how traumatic it could have been for Brian, your a good friend that you immediately understood it without the need for Brian to say it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Chuck, yup i am fine thnx. To be honest I ws wondering d whole time dat what am i doin here cz they were discussing bout cars n i know jack bout cars :P bt when he broke down, dats when i understood y i ws there. Thnx 4 droppin by

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. thank God you are ok.. you silly youuuu.. calling it a thrill!! :x :P

    bt wait.. does this mean tht now I can take u fr those roller coaster rides which we were discussing ;) :P lol..

    ReplyDelete
  4. errmmm.. whr does the heading fits in again...!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Eros, hahaha, yup i feel kinda silly dat i kinda enjoyed it :P n no i wont go 4 d roller coaster ride cz wat i enjoyed ws d thrill b4 impact n if there is ny impact on a roller coaster....then i wont b alive 2 enjoy it :P

    well dis ws my 1st ever accident. b4 dis i ws a car-accident-virgin....hence loosing my virginity :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOu had me goinf there for one second, when i read accident.
    This is the height of craziness, Accident = Virginity, looks like i need tobuy a new dictionary.
    As for "Is this the park thing you had discussed?" , yes sometimes our mind does cray up wacky comments, it might not the appropriate comment, but yes it lightens up the moment.
    Hey dont forget, we are Gay, we make people Happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah dont worry. It ws not a big accident. N baby I AM d height of craziness ;)totally expect wierd stuff frm me :P

    Al yes v r gay so we make ppl happy.....but wat bout us? who makes us happy? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh u lost ur virginity. dat too widout realizin it.. hmmm dats crazy :P

    Its not always gud to be sane sometimes u shuld go crazy(read: sometimes) dat way u can enjoy life.ya but always evaluate da pros nd cons of wat u doin..

    hey nd no one gave u a hug thinkin ur crazy. so here is one >:D< for my crazy frnd. Just watch out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Boi NextDoor.....welcum back! U totally match my crazy frequency mate ;) n yes u r ryt dat sumtimes its gud to let go n b crazy. Here is hopin i get more chances of bein crazy ;) Hugs back 2 u :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had a car accident last year and I was really depressed for three days and eventuall broke into tears after which I felt better...and the only thing that happpened to my car was a slightly damaged bumper lol

    ReplyDelete