Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Bite To Remember

I live quite a boring life. I dont have a huge friend circle. All I do is go to classes and back home. Sometimes I go on dates but they usually tun out to be disappointing so I have stopped doing that as well. And that is how I have started to expect my life to be. Boring and dull. But sometimes things happen that kind of shake you completely. This post is about one of them.


I was with Brian and Chris yesterday at Brian's place. If you are a new reader, then more details are here. We usually dont hang out at each other's houses. But Brian had some work so we were at his place. We were all cuddled up on Brian's bed while Chris did some work on the laptop. Brian had one arm around my shoulder and the other on my lower back. After a little while he slowly started pulling my sleeves up. At first I kept pulling them down but he wouldnt stop so I let him be. Then he started caressing my upper arm slowly and sensually. Then he started peeling the t-shrt from my shoulder and slowly started moving his hand towards my nipples. I'd had enough, I grabbed his hand and held it. So with his other hand, the one near my lower back, he started slowly pulling up my t-shirt. As luck would have it, his phone rang and he had to stop. Chris didnt have any idea what was going on behind him.

After like two hours or so we ran out of topics to talk about. At that point, Brian was doing work on his laptop, Chris and I were just sitting. It got boring after a while. I just cant sit idle. It makes me strangely uncomfortable. So I started messing with Chris and we started fighting like little kids do. Built-wise, Chris is slimmer than me. So when I was about to overpower him, he asked Brian to step in and help him. Brian. who is taller and more well built than me, got up came around the bed, easily picked me in his arms and laid me on the the other side of the bed. He wrestled me easily into a position from where I literally couldnt do anything except say that I will behave after which he let me go. But still, Chris and I kept on playing like little idiotic kids. Had to pass the time somehow till Brian was busy with his work.

I have a habit of using the word fuck often.When we all were just sitting and talking, I said fuck on something. Then Brian says, "Lets try that from today onwards we wont swear at all. No using bad words". Brian is someone who can curse like a truck driver. So I laughed and said I will use the word fuck as much as I want. I actually said "Fuckitty FUCK FUCK FUCK!". To tease me, Brian asked God to forgive me for using abusive words with a smirk on his face. So I got real close to his face and said "Fuck you!". What happened next is a blur except for a few things.


I remember Brian quickly getting up from the bed, coming to my side. He wrestled me on the bed which I lost coz he is bigger than me, pinned my arms and laid on top of me, his face just inches from mine. He asked me to say sorry which I didnt so he smiled, looked into my eyes and kept coming closer. When his lips were close enough to brush mine, I turned my head to the right and dug it in the pillow. Then I felt him kissing my neck and a current of shock ran through me. He bit my neck softly, when I tried to pull away, he held on and said "Say Sorry". Now people, I dont say sorry at all if I believe I am right. So I didnt. Instead I tried to wiggle my neck out of his teeth while Chris kept on asking if we both have gone mad! I got my neck free and looked into his eyes again. He kept coming closer to kiss me and at the last moment, Chris shoved a paper between our faces. Brian tried to remove it with his teeth since he wasnt willing to let go of my hands. He actually bit my cheek while trying to move the paper. Once it was gone and he was out of breath, he started nuzzling his face against mine and laid his head on my chest for a few seconds. Then, again he started inching towards my lips. This time I didnt back down or turn sideways. I was kind of in shock and couldnt move much. Just before his lips could touch mine, Chris again shoved a paper between our lips while asking Brian if he had turned gay! Brian again tried to move the paper with his teeth and this time he pulled my lower lip along with the paper. Then I think something sink in because he got off me. Chris told me later that he had asked Brian at that time in a serious tone whether he was gay, to which Brian didnt reply but changed the topic.

After catching our breaths again, Chris asked Brian,
"Would you have kissed him?"
 Brian said "Yes"
 I turned to him and asked in a shocked voice "You actually would'v kissed me???"
Again he says "Yes"
Baffled, I asked "Why?? Why would you do that?"
And he replies, "No reason"

Then I remembered his "love"bite and rushed to the mirror to see if he had left a mark on my neck. It was there, but not too visible. To make a point, I told Brian that if he did any such thing again, I WILL bite his neck and wont back off. He came close, showed me his neck and said, "Do it now!" and started goading me into doing it. Chris put an end to this madness by coming in between us and pushing us far apart asking if we had totally lost it!!! Brian smiled and went out of the room, the door closing behind him. Chris and I stood there in silence for a while, taking it all in. Then I asked him,

"You still think it's in my head?"

Chris replies, "Nopes".

8 comments:

  1. HAWT!!!! :p

    And secondly....dude, u gotta sort this out...ask him! If he is indeed gay...or perhaps bisexual...he could be scared to come out cuz of loosing u guys!!

    Besides..if Chris already know...and Brian has known u fr just as long! If u didn't loose Chris, there is absolutely no way you would be loosing Brian imo!

    Look at Ryan n me fr example...we were good friends...bt then we both came out to each other and we're rock solid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "HAWT"??? Hahaha. nice

    He isnt gay for sure cz he has had gfs in d past n does now 2. May b bisexual. who knows. i guess u r ryt. bout me nt loosing him at dis point. but u never knw hw d other person myt react.although i am getting itred of dis as well. so if it happens again, i will confront him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris seems alot more conservative than Brian...and he's still around....i doubt Brian would take an exit wen he comes to know!

    And even if he doesn't come out....he'll at least stop banging u in the brain with his antics! :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, dats 1 reason which make me wanna tell him. so he cn stop messing wid my head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. brian is just being funny in a bold way..n if not he is simply categorised as bi in ma dictionary...u better keep it quiet until he comes out all by himself

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ sam.....i dont think he will eve come out, if he is bi i mean. n honestly i am quite tired of him messin wid my head. i think i mite kiss him d next time he does sumthin like dis....just 2 c his reaction ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Next time dont turn your head if he tries to kiss you. May be he is a bicurious guy or he finds you so adorable or he is just flirting physically.

    So let the Games Begin

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha.....d games hav begun my frnd. lets c wat he's got!

    ReplyDelete