Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Guy Who Was a Tease

I dont usually accept the friend requests of people who just add and never drop in a line. It seems that such people are just content to add you in their friends list and never speak to you. May be they wanna increase their number of friends. But I dont care much for it. I'd rather have quality friends than quantity.So I usually dont bother accepting.

A few days ago I was added by a guy on facebook. But he didnt care to drop a line. I was bout to ignore it but instead I emailed him. He replied and we exchanged a few emails. Apparently I gave him my email id even though I dont recall it. So we had a chat last night.

Usually there are very few people who can get under my skin and make me loose my calmness. He is one of those people. Just in his first few emails he described me as "more than a little arrogant" amongst other things. Now people let me tell you one thing. I am a little arrogant. But not so much that it would show. Just the healthy amount. Anyways he lives in Dubai, is good looking, educated and can hold a decent conversation. We had a chat for more than an hour and he just kept getting me worked up after every few minutes! A feat which is sort of hard to do since I try to be very calm and together.

By the end of the chat I wasnt even sure whether he lives in Dubai or Muscat. He knows this place so well that he could tell me the distance in minutes from a mall to where I live! Then we got into an argument over where he lives and just to get the proof I actually gave him my number! I never give people my number in the first chat! Man that guy knows how to manipulate. In a good sense though. And even though he texted me from Dubai, I am still unsure about where he lives! Totally confusion ride! Anyways kudos to you man! Its been a loooong time since I have been so worked up by someone! And just so you knw, I didnt tell you my real name. That was just a nick name people use :) So dont be too happy about your success. I got a few tricks of my own :)

No comments:

Post a Comment