Sunday, March 6, 2011

Lines Crossed

This is gonna be a looooong post. Bear with me please. Also, I wont post any pic. Because with this topic, I can only link this song below. It reeks of haunting love, unfulfilled desires, regret and sadness.

 I had a class yesterday. Dont know if I have mentioned it but I am a lecturer. Brian called me up in the afternoon to meet me but I was preparing for my class so he told me that him and Chris will pick me up after my class and we will hang out. So after my class, we all went to KFC, then drove around a bit. After about an hour we headed to a spot near the beach where we always go in the end whenever we meet. Its at the seaside, no one comes there so its very peaceful. After some time we ran out of topics to talk about, Brian was texting his girlfriend and Chris and I were just sitting. So I got bored and started poking and teasing both of them. That is what I do. Better than just sitting and getting bored. I start teasing people like a child.

At one point I was standing with my back to the waist-high wall with my legs a bit spread apart. Brian comes and places himself between my knees and starts squeezing my upper thighs with an "I'm gonna do it" expression.

So I told him, "Do whatever you want."
"Are you sure?" Brian asked.
"Yeah, its not as if you are going to do something huge, so go ahead", I replied


He grabs my shoulders and comes near. He asked me if I am sure and I said yes. I thought he would start fooling around again. That's what he always does. Fool around. The next thing I know, his lips are on mine. Goosebumps erupted all over my body and my heart started pounding. It lasted only for like two seconds. It was just a peck on my lips. I just turned around with my hand on my mouth and I heard Chris literally screaming at Brian. After a few seconds Brian came from behind me and I felt his hand on my stomach but I pushed him back shouting "Have you gone crazy?!!!!"

Then something came onto me and I got all "You wanna do it? Ok! Do it now!". Brian got into his challenge mode and said "Not here, lets go to the car". I agreed. I was fucking tired of backing off! We left and Chris just kept shouting if we both had lost it. Once in the car, we were in the front seat. Chris sat in the back. I asked Brian, "Now what? Finished?" So he put his hand on my chest and then moved it in my tshirt. Just as he as about to reach my nipple, I grabbed his hand and pulled it out. He started laughing in a "I knew you wouldnt lemme do it" way. I told him, would he let me grab his nipple? He replied by grabbing my hand and putting it under his shirt. I closed my fist. Didnt wanna touch anything. So he removed his tshirt! Chris shouted again that we are in public so he put it back on.

We just sat there doing nothing for a minute. I felt glad that I won. I knew he wouldnt do anything when it actually comes to doing it. So I said "I knew it" and asked Chris to come to the front seat. I usually sit in the back. I sat on the back seat and Brian followed! He closed the door and sat near me. I asked "What now??". In a matter of seconds he had unbuckled my belt, un-do my zip and his hand was going in my pants. I did the same thing mostly to make him realize what he was doing so he would stop. My hand was inside his underwear and I accidentally brushed his penis. I told him I wont stop but he said he didnt ask me to stop. And then his hand was on my dick, but my underwear was between the two :p Then Chris drove onto the main road and it was all lights in the car so we pulled out our hands. After a few seconds something got into Brian again and he started moving towards me. I had decided not to back off! So I just bent myself a bit backwards so he was sort of on top of me. I asked him, "What now?" Then he pecked my lips again. Then he opened his mouth and kissed me. Two or three times, I cant remember. Then I think I turned my face away because I felt him kiss my neck. Then he stopped because Chris was livid with anger! He shouted alot at Brian and said alot of things. Some of which are:

"Are you gay? Or bisexual"
"How can you kiss a guy like this and not feel wierd?!"
"You need to stop doing this coz you r grossing me out!"
"You are willing to cheat on your girlfriend?!!!"

Brian took everything as a joke for a while. He told us he has kissed two of his other friends before because in his other group, those guys sometimes kiss each other as a challenge. Then he looked at me, smiled and said "But I always keep my mouth closed. You are the first one with whom I opened my mouth." To which I replied "I am so honored, lemme go and kill myself!!". Then we headed off to a mall to get some stuff for Chris. Coincidentally my parents were also there. We were standing with them when I looked towards the counter and saw Travis standing there and checking me out! My heart jumped to my mouth as it always does whenever I see him. But I just kept looking because he seemed different, fatter. Then my phone rang and it was my Foreign Affair guy. So I was in the mall, still reeling from the shock of what Brian did, Mum talking to me about jewelery, Travis staring at me and I was on the phone. Its a wonder my brain didnt turn into mush!

After coming home I texted Chris asking him why was he so angry. He isnt a homophobe in the least bit! Turns out he was trying to protect me. He wanted Brian to understand what he was doing and that he shudnt do somethings being a straight guy to someone who isnt straight. I am so lucky to have Chris. And today its gonna be a showdown between me and Brian. I have called them both to meet me. I have had enough. And I am gonna give Brian a piece of my mind. If it goes as it is in my head, it gonna be epic and an awesome next post. Till then, cheers peeps!

4 comments:

  1. If u want Brian to come out, u gotta come out to Brian first...he probably feels that he's the only one...the odd thing is he just plays with you and not Chris...maybe u've already registered on his Gaydar..or whatevr type bisexual ppl hav! :p

    Hope the showdown doesn't turn into an epic mess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naah. I dont want him to come out. I am putting an end to this craziness of his. N he does fool around wid chris 2 but its very rare n not 2 d extent he does wid me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, that's freakishly sexy.
    Here is my Verdict "He is in Love with you"

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Derric....it ws just freaky 4 me ;)n no he isnt in love wid me. he is just a stupid goofball who doesnt know limits.

    ReplyDelete